With so much uncertainty and uneasiness right now, having a smart financial strategy can help turn uncertainty to certainty. Allow us to help you find the perfect solution and leave a legacy to your most cherished.
At GGM insurance Services we offer different types of life insurance according to your needs. Term Insurance
- Term life insurance, is a type of life insurance that guarantees payment of a stated death benefit if the covered person dies during a specified term
- Term coverage is usually the least expensive and affordable of the options which also makes it one of the most popular.
- Premiums are fixed for the duration of the insurance
- You may be able to access your cash value when you have an emergency
Permanent life insurance is coverage that lasts as long as you do. Your policy earns interest and builds cash value over time, much like equity in a home. Whole Life
Whole life insurance provides coverage that lasts your whole life. As long as you pay your premiums, you'll be covered.
- Ease and Simplicity, your payments never increase and your protection doesn't expire or go down in value.
- Guaranteed Growth, your policy builds tax-deferred cash value that you can use while you're still living.
Universal life insurance is a way to get flexible coverage that can last a lifetime.
- Cash Value, your policy starts growing cash value from your very first payment.
- Flexible premiums, within certain limits, you can decide how much to pay and when. If you've built enough cash value in your policy, you may even be able to skip a few payments.
- Control, you may be able to access your cash value when you have an emergency. You may be able to access your cash value when you have an emergency.
Being ready for retirement doesn't just mean you've saved enough money. It also means feeling confident because you have the guaranteed income you need.
- Deferred annuities can help you save more for retirement and defer taxes. They are available in both fixed and variable2 varieties.
- Deferred income annuities can aid you in preparing for retirement. They create a paycheck for life as a future stream of income while helping protect savings from market fluctuations.
- Immediate income annuities can offer peace of mind with a source of guaranteed income that will last as long as you want, or as long as you live.